Loss of Income

Help is available from (click for details)

Alberta Support Contact Centre: Alberta Works: apply for money to pay for basic expenses like food, clothing, and shelter.

Alberta Job Corps: find paid training and work experience if you have had difficulty finding or keeping a job.

Alberta Workers Resource Centre: assists with employment claims and complaints.

Employment Insurance: temporary benefits for workers; sickness and parental leave.

Free Tax clinic information: tax clinics available to Calgarians.

"Resources for You" Sheet: Loss of Income (printable pdf)